Wednesday, April 17, 2019

My First Collar Fold Card

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Looking at cards on Pinterest, I chose the Collar Fold Card to be the next challenge with my friend Cathy. I noticed this card style is also called Peek a Boo Card. Sometimes I get carried away just looking at the beautiful and inspiring cards. I should be using that time to actually make a card!

Needing a pretty double-sided paper for this card, I chose these pretty patterned papers from some K&Company paper pads. 

Cricut Cartridges:
Anna's Window Box Cards - Sentiment You Are In My Thoughts
Anna's Window Ledge Cards - Roses cut 2.371" wide x 1.8" high. I cut off the white rose.
Anna's Summer Soirees - Pool label is cut 4.25" wide x 3.286" high.
Anna's Garden Cards & Embellishments - Warmest Wishes sentiment is written with Cricut Midnight pen on the label. This is used inside the card.

Inside of card.

This is an easy card style. I enjoy using double-sided papers and this is a great card for that!
Thanks for your visits and comments!







1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful Glenda. This was a quick fun fold with many options. The paper you chose is so pretty. I would definitely use this fold again.

    ReplyDelete