Saturday, May 18, 2019

Get Well Card

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

I have enjoyed time in my craft room today and will share the card that I have just finished. Card measures 5" x 7" and I used pretty scrap papers from Anna Griffin. You may recognize the papers from previous projects. I noticed the current challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches and thought this sketch would be fun to work with the small leftover papers!

Cuttlebug:
Feel Better Soon (set of four) embossing folders --- Get well soon is embossed on the light pink paper. Needing a Get well card, I was inspired by the challenge at Cuttlebug Mania. I have so many embossing folders and never used some. I like the small sentiment!
Anna Griffin Matelasse embossing folder is used on the darker pink strip.
Swiss Dots folder is used on the white mat.

Cricut Cartridges:
Anna's Window Ledge Card - Card is cut 10" wide x 7" high from white card stock.
Anna's Elegant Embellishments - Tag is cut 3" wide using the green and white papers.
Anna's Fantastic Flip Cards  - Roses cut 1.79" wide x 2.069" high. I cut 2 of the image. Butterfly cut 1" wide. Two images are cut with one cut on flip. These are print and cut images.
Using Insert Shapes - Square was changed to a 4.75" wide x 6.75" high rectangle to cut the floral background mat of the card.

White and green mats are pop-dotted on card. A white crinkle ribbon bow is added to the card. I used pink inking around the edges of paper.

I like the way the card turned out! Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
Always Fun Challenges   -  Ch. 110 Embossing Folders
CARDZ TV   - Ch. 89 Anything Goes
Cuttlebug Mania  -   Get Well
Creations in Pink    -   Ch. 10 Anything Goes Mainly Pink
Die Cuttin' Divas -  Ch. 420 Flowers and/or Mother's Day

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Glenda!!! Loove all the patterns!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Always Fun Challenges blog!!!

    Waleska Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is stunning! Cough, cough. Sniffle, sniffle. I think I'm coming down with something and I need this card to feel better. :p

    Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love your paper!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful it will surely make whoever gets it feel tons better!! Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card.I absolutely love your layout and all the different elements. Thanks for joining us at Creations in Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Glenda! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glenda, This card is beautiful! I love the embossing and the patterned paper. That beautiful bow is a great addition. And you know I love pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! Thank you for joining our “Flowers” Challenge at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete