Monday, October 11, 2010

Bloom Where you Are Planted


Jitterbuggin' -  Sketch 4  Bloom Where You Are Planted - June 10, 2010
Challenge:  Follow the sketch, use complimentary colors--(I chose pinks and greens), add a cricut flower, and use ribbon.

Cricut cartridges:
Walk in my Garden - rose cut 2 1/2 inch, regular, layer and shadow
Love cut 3/4 inch. For the word love, I offset a layer of pink and layer of white at regular cut over a shadow cut of green. This does not show well in photo.
Sentiment inside "Thinking of You" cut 3/4 also from WIMG

Cuttlebug folder: Swiss Dots
Paper: Recollections paper, So-So Sweet paper pack from the Paper Studio.
Stickles on the roses. Sheer ribbon, bow, and pearls are from my treasure chest!

This card was made for a friend's birthday. I was happy to have placed in top 3 with the card!!



No comments:

Post a Comment