Monday, October 11, 2010

Wild About You - Sketch 5



Jitterbuggin' - Sketch 5 Take Me Out to the Ballgame- June 17, 2010
Challenge: Follow the sketch, a Manly card with a sports theme, a cricut cut, and include the color grey.

You may be surprised to see my choice of sports!!
Residing in the Sportman's Paradise State (LA), my first thought was of course, hunting. This challenge presented quite a few challenges for me --such as choice of papers and the sizes of the little blocks of paper. Can you see my gray--yes it is in the camouflage paper! I also tried to work in plaid. Love the way it turned out!!

Cricut cartridges:
Camp Out - Deer, sign, pine cone
Wild Card--sentiment -wild about you

Cuttlebug Folder:  Houndstooth for a little added texture.
Inside of card

No comments:

Post a Comment