Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Forever Young -- Dress Form


My very first card to post on Cricut Messageboard - May 30, 2010. This card was the beginning of my online posting-- got a little brave and joined the Cricut Community Message Board and participated in my first challenge.  I am so happy that I did! Now I have this blog and many new friends. I enjoy seeing all the beautiful work by all of you talented cardmakers and paper crafters!!

I saw a challenge to use the Forever Young dress form. I had fun using the challenge to make a Red Hat Lady's card!

Cricut Cartridges: Forever Young - dress form and hat
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots
Paper: Paper Studio, K&Company for Red Hat Society
Gemstones, feather, and tulle from my treasure chest.


Hope you enjoy my Red Hat cards! This is all for now. We like to swap birthday cards so we do have several to make!!

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute. Love the net skirt on the dress form. You made a great "red hat." Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to visit your blog .. Love your Red Hat cards. Such great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda thank you so much for the beautiful card. That paper is gorgeous. It feels good to receive a handmade card once in a while. I found out I like blogging, too. I don't have very many people stopping by, but the ones that are do so pretty regularly. It's nice hearing from them. I try to visit everyone every few days. You keep creating those beautiful cards. I'll be in touch.
    Your friend,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete