Monday, February 21, 2011

Paper Playtime - Technology


Glad you dropped by today! It is Monday and time for another fun challenge at Paper Playtime! Our challenge this week is to use a Technology image. This could be a computer, phone, iPod, car, Robot, etc.

My card measures 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and was cut from white cardstock. I cut a piece of designer paper 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 from the So-So Sweet Paper pack by the Paper Studio and layered it on the card base. For the image, I chose the MP3 player on page 62 of Cricut Paisley. It is cut at 4 1/4 inches using a piece of blue paper from the Bazzill Basics Paper Pack. The image shift key and layers 1 and 2 were used to complete the player. The word jammin' and the music notes on the lower left edge of the card are also on the same page.
The white mat is from Colorbok and was embossed using the Cuttlebug Allergo folder. I attached an Action Wobble Spring to the MP3 and then attached it to the white mat to give it movement! This is my first time to use an Action Wobble and I think it is so fun on this card. I used Martha Stewart inking and pop-dots on the word jammin'.

Now, we would love to see your paper projects using a technology theme! Check out all the amazing projects by the talented design team for some great inspiration! We are happy to have Michelle's Scrapbooking & More as our sponsor this week!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is great. I love the embossing folder you chose for the background. Wish I could see the wobble in action. : )

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, thanks so much for your support of my blog - I've given you an award that you can pick up on my blog.

    Hugs, Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda you rocks!!!
    I love this card, as I love all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete