Friday, June 24, 2011

New Blog Award


I am honored to have received a new award from two very talented ladies. Thank you so much Charlotte at A Little Bit of Detail and Stacey at Stacey's Creative Corner for honoring me with The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. How yummy! Now if you have not visited my two friends' blogs, hop over there now to see all the sweetness on their blogs!
To accept the award, the rules are to thank the person who honored you with the award, tell 7 random things about yourself, and pass the award on to 8 friends.
Let's see - 7 random things
1. I love living in the country. 2. I enjoy country music. 3.  Favorite flowers are roses and irises. 4. I enjoy decorating. 5. I love chocolate! 6. I eat too much chocolate! 7. Ready for a vacation!

I am passing the blog award to the following talented crafters. If you are not a follower already, please be sure to visit their blogs!
Georgiana - Carson's Creations

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the blog award Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Glenda! You are the sweetest! Thank you!!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete