Saturday, July 14, 2018

Bow Basket

 Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

I have seen so many pretty versions of this 3D basket. With Christmas still on my mind, I chose to make a Christmas themed basket. Perfect size for candy, cookies, or small gifts.


The Bow Basket is part of Dreaming Tree SVG Give a Gift Bundle that I purchased recently. I knew when I saw the basket, it would be my first project to do from the set. Finished size measures 3" H x 7" W x 3.5"D. I used the Paper Studio Yuletide Joy Paper pad. Love mixing the pretty patterned and plaid papers together.

Cuttlebug:
Anna Griffin Regal Braid  embossing folder on the red patterned paper on sides of the basket. I used the border folder from the same set to emboss the handle.

Paper Studio Spare Parts Brads - The two brads have Christmas trees on then.

Side view of basket.

I enjoyed making this basket! With a change of papers, the basket can be used for many occasions. Thanks for your views and comments!

Challenges:
CARDZ TV -  Ch. 56 Anything Goes
DL. ART  -  July Linky
PDE Challenges - Ch. 28 Anything Goes












2 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing that Dreaming Tree basket myself. It's gorgeous! I love how you made it a Christmas basket. Your papers are so pretty.

    Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete