Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Ode to Joy Christmas Card

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!
 
Hot July is a good month to stay in my craft room and work on more Christmas projects! There are several projects that I want to do, but I have problem choosing which one to make first! 

Dreaming Tree SVG - Ode to Joy card. The finished size of this card measures 5.7" high x 6.9" wide x 1.5" depth. I have had this file for awhile. I am glad that I chose it because I really like the results! I enjoy working with Dreaming Tree 3D SVG files. Always beautiful projects!
 

Papers include Recollections - red, Colorbok - white, Craft Smith Embossed - green tree. Patterned papers are from scrap sash. The star is cut from Cricut Gold Foil Poster Board. I could not find anything in 25 Christmas Pads that I wanted to use behind the windows. As a crafter, I make do with what I can find. The two glittered panels were cut from an older Christmas card. Perfect! Glad I saved that one! HA

 Photo to show layers and depth of card.

Cuttlebug Embossing Folders:
Swiss Dots folder on the front red paper.
Script folder on the Green package.

I added Recollections flowers on the white garland, then added a Recollection pearl to each flower. Pearls are added to the gift packages. Gold Stickles added to holly berrries.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
CARDZ TV -   Ch. 56 Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas  - Ch. 378 Lots of Layers
DL. ART   - July Linky
The Merry Christmas Challenge - July15 - Aug 15 Anything Christmas








6 comments:

  1. Wow Glenda, this bendy card is absolutely amazing. I have enjoyed looking at and being inspired by these cards. I wanted to pick your cards also for winner at BBTB2. They are really awesome. I especially liked the first one you posted. Great work, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous Glenda! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say THANK YOU for uploading at THE MERRY CHRISTMAS Monthly Challenge with your lovely Art - we hope you will come back again - Have a blessed week - Gail S Design Team The Merry Christmas Monthly Anything Goes Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this really is fantastic and the paper you put behind the windows is so beyond prefect!! Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great fold - it makes the perfect scene.

    Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete