Friday, March 15, 2019

Feel Better Soon

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Needing a pretty Get Well card, I turned to my Cricut Maker and Anna Griffin images. The card measures 4 1/4" wide x 5 1/2" high. Papers are white Colorbok and Recollections pink and green cardstock.

Cricut Cartridges:
Anna's Flourish Cards & Embellishments - The pretty flourish card is cut 8.5" wide x 5.5" high from the white Colorbok cardstock.
Anna's Window Frame Cards - Feel Better Soon sentiment is cut 1.873" wide x 3.5" high.
Anna's Window Ledge Cards - Large Roses cut 2.818" wide x 2.305" high. I cut 3 smaller roses at 1.636" wide x 1.493" high. One is cut on flip.
Anna's Fantastic FlipCards  - Butterfly is cut 1" wide.
Anna's Elegant Embellishments - Tag is cut 3.50" wide x 2.384" high.
Anna's Lovely Layered Cards - Sentiment "Thinking of You" is written with the Cricut Midnight pen on the white tag. 

Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Blossom Dance embossing folder is used on the pink layer of the card.

Inside of the card!

I love the way this card turned out. I hope it brings a smile to the recipient and she knows I am praying for her to feel better.

Thanks for your visits and comments.

Challenges:
CARDZ TV -  Ch. 85 Anything Goes
DL.ART  -  March Linky






1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the color and that embossing is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete