Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sympathy Card using Home Decor/Cuttlebug


Gee! Why did I wait so long to start a blog!!
As time is available, I am adding cards that were made before I joined the blogging world, thinking my blog would be a great place to keep all my cards. These cards were added on Cricut Community Message Board....you may have seen some of them. Some family and friends have not seen them so I am sharing!

Using one of the lovely sketches from RAQ's Challenge 8/4-8/10 2010 on the Cricut Messageboard, I entered the card at http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

I really like the pretty paper from K&Company that I chose for the card and thought it did not need a lot of embellishments.
Carts used -Home Decor- butterfly  and Wild Card for the sentiment.
Cuttlebug Folders - Textile and Swiss Dots.
MS ink

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comments!

2 comments: